(Want more help with creative experiments?)
Experiments in gratitude
- Writing starters: “I am thankful for…” “As a gratitude practice, I would like to…”
- Make marks: represent something for which you are grateful.
- Make sounds: Sing a song of gratitude.
- Objects in space: make a paper chain with each link symbolizing something for which you are grateful.
- Write or perform a dialogue between a magpie and the wind.
- Move through it: today caress (with appropriate permissions) everything/everyone you run into for which/whom you are grateful.