Experiments in wisdom
- Writing starters: “my wise self knows…”
- Make marks: how does it feel in your body when you find wisdom?
- Make sounds: sound like wisdom.
- Objects in space: choose five objects that speak to you will wisdom and arrange them.
- Write or perform a dialogue between an owl and a redwood tree.
- Move through it: be a bird with wisdom beneath your wings.
(Want more help with creative experiments?)
[This is a painting I did several years ago (when I still could use my hands). The notion of yellow, surrounded by colors painted on to a web background so the colors blurred occurred over and over in my work. It seemed to symbolize my reaching for wisdom.