Experiments in love
Experiments in forgiveness
- Writing starters: “when it comes to forgiveness…”
- Make marks: draw with your non-dominant hand.
- Make sounds: represent injury… Grief or Remorse… Forgiveness.
- Objects in space: find a damaged object and restore it to beauty.
- Him Write or perform a dialogue between a grain of wheat and a millstone.
- Move through it: represent injury… Grief or Remorse… Forgiveness.
(Want more help with creative experiments?)
Note: this paper was crumpled and torn. As I painted, my goal was to make it more beautiful.