(Want more help with creative experiments?)
Experiments in activism and advocacy
- Writing starters: the change I most wish to see in the world is…
- Make marks: create a persuasive or inspirational poster.
- Make sounds: transform a howl of rage or grief into an anthem
- Objects in space: find three objects that symbolize a troubling situation and transform their meaning with the addition of two other objects.
- Write or perform a dialogue between a tree and an eagle.
- Move through it: move from rage or grief to strength and hope.
Earth photo courtesy of BBC