(Want more help with creative experiments?)
Experiments in forgiveness
- Writing starters: the person or situation in my life that most calls for forgiveness is…
- Make marks: choose a new subject or technique. Make some marks. Let go of judgment. Make more marks or start over with compassion.
- Make sounds: go as high and as low as you can. Move beyond judgments.
- Objects in space: find and arrange five objects that speak to you of forgiveness.
- Write or perform a dialogue between a hippopotamus and an egret.
- Move through it: stretch your muscles and notice the release.
This experiment was to see if making a design with white crayons would resist the paint and therefore show through. It didn’t