(Want more help with creative experiments?)
Experiments in gratitude
- Writing starters: as I glance up from my writing surface, I am grateful for…
- Make marks: choose a challenging tool and favorite colors and play.
- Make sounds: begin by sounding like difficulty. Sound like gratitude. What happens?
- Objects in space: choose three prickly objects and two soft and fluffy ones. Arrange them.
- Write or perform a dialogue between magma and sunshine
- Move through it: alternate between movements that expressed difficulty and those that express gratitude.